Independent Financial AdviserApply
- Location: United Kingdom, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Salary: Competitive
Independent Financial Adviser – UK
At AFH, as we grow, we’re looking for like-minded financial advisers to join us. Be part of a progressive and client-focused, financial planning-led wealth management firm as a self-employed or employed adviser.
In this role, you will understand your clients current and future financial goals and formulate easy to understand financial strategies, guiding your clients to financial independence.
This role offers home based / remote working with access to office locations if preferred.
Key Responsibilities as our Independent Financial Adviser will include:
- Follow the Six-Stage Advice Process to build long term relationships and deliver excellent Client out-comes.
- Reviewing and responding to Clients’ changing needs and financial circumstances, keeping Introducers and Clients up to date with new financial products, or changes to legislation that may affect their Clients’ pensions, savings, investments and financial plans.
- Acquiring and developing new business from new/existing Clients and professional introducers, via personal business planning, referrals and company lead generation programme.
- Optimising the use of all marketing opportunities available, including via Social Media and networking with Introducers and other professionals to develop new business.
- Developing and maintaining good Client & introducer relationships through Client meetings, seminars and continuous feedback to the team and Contact Centre.
- Contacting corporate and individual Clients to set up meetings, either within an office environment, in the Clients' homes or business premises or virtually via Microsoft Teams.
- Conducting in-depth reviews of Clients' financial circumstances, current provision and future aims and objectives whilst analysing information, conducting research and preparing financial planning reports best suited to the individual Clients' requirements covering all areas of advice.
- Delivering accurate Management Information as requested.
What we are looking for in our ideal Independent Financial Adviser:
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (or FCA approved equivalent) and to maintain CF30 status in accordance with the FCA regulations.
- Clear demonstration of a client centric approach with a well presented and articulate manner and dedication to doing the right thing for our clients.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, approachability, and professionalism. Harnessing IT skills to embrace the new virtual/digital ways to communicate with Clients.
- Experience in networking and attracting new Clients through business development and effective business planning to grow a client bank and building relationships with Affinity Groups, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Professional and Retail Clients.
Benefits as an Independent Financial Adviser at AFH:
- Support to build your client base and future value.
- End to end in house client journey and back-office support with full DIS and Adminstration.
- Client centric proposition and trusted brand reputation with compelling values and ongoing learning and development culture.
- AFH Platform to deliver efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Established Practice Buy Out option on exit.
- Consultative marketing support.
- IT technology through XPlan our POS system.
- Full Admin Support
With over 30 years of experience and more than 200 accredited advisers nationwide, AFH is one of the UK’s leading independent financial advisory firms.
If you or anyone that you know are interested in becoming a part of our growing community as an Independent Financial Adviser, get in touch and click ‘APPLY’ today or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!